Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Preview

This afternoon we sat in the shade and just hung out. It was Fabulous!


Loved Sylvie's little belted skirt and cute green top today-

Then we had another all-together outing to Home Depot. I wanted to get filling for Brady's turtle sandbox. We got this hand-me-down sandbox in an attempt to focus Brady's passion for digging and save the mulch beds that Papa and Daddy worked hard to create and maintain. When we got there, I showed Brady a bag of mulch and a bag of pebbles and asked him which he wanted in the turtle (sand was not an option...I'm not dealing with cleaning up those minuscule particles). He chose pebbles and thought that the bag filled with rocks was the coolest thing!

When we got home, I was about to dump the bag in to the turtle. Until I realized the potential entertainment that shoveling the pebbles out provided. Alrighty then- Brady's occupied for a good bit of time and Sylvie and I are sitting in the shade watching. Good deal.

Then Papa and Grandma came over for dinner. But not before there was more outdoor fun to be had.
Brady and his idol- Lawnmowing Papa:

No comments: