Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's a Zoo!

I took both kids out for the first time by myself today. (meaning both in the car and to the store...we all go out walking in the neighborhood to daycare and the playground all the time) We went to the groomer to pick up Romey. It could've felt like a zoo with the craziness that sometimes accompanies having these two little people...but it was great and only a zoo in the sense that we got to look at all the fun animals!

Is it totally ridiculous that Sylvie is 4 months old and this is the first time I've taken the two kids somewhere by myself?! Maybe so, but I'm just really blessed with fantastic family who have helped me all this time. Luckily our all-together outing was to the pet store- which is so super fun! And all we had to pick up was Romey. :) Sylvie slept part of the time (she does love her car seat!), but then woke up to join in the fun. Or perhaps it was her brother's urging that woke her, "Sylvie! Look at the fish, Sylvie!" He so wanted her to share the experience with him. Too cute!


No comments: