Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Kiddie Coffee Shop

Can we have any more names for the exersauser...one of the coolest kids toys ever? Brady loves this thing! They have 2 at his daycare too and the providers tell me he loves them just as much as he does the ones at home. In the morning, we call it the kiddie coffee shop. After he's been in it for about 10 minutes, he starts crying and raising his arms to get out. He also needs a diaper change every time (in the mornings). It is like clockwork...never fails. Must be all the gravity workin' for him. Brett says it's like coffee for him. So now after he eats and I need to wash my face and put in my contacts, I'll say, "Okay, time to go to the kiddie coffee shop!" and plunk him in there.

The photo above is from this afternoon. I was laying down beside it while Brady jumped around. The view cracked me up! I love his chubby little legs! He was having such a good time, I wanted to capture it on video. Even though he looks very serious jumping around, he is having a good time head-banging:

1 comment:

Piggy said...

That is too funny! :D