Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baww!

April 27- Grandma took this picture of Papa and Brady and we think we now know where (or who) the "baww" face comes from. LOL! Really, Papa is mid sentence talking to Brady about the garbage truck. But still I cracked up when I saw it and Grandma cracked up when she saw the comparison photos next to it. :p

btw, how cute is he? :) Some other pictures from today. He could not stop grinning at the idea of bowling. It was very funny. When he knocked down the pins though, he said, "Uh oh." and "Broke" haha!
Summer preview...it's HOT outside!
April 28- These pictures of me pregnant are hanging in Brady's room behind the rocker. For some reason, tonight he actually noticed them (or maybe he's noticed them before, but just chose to comment tonight). He points at the one picture and says, "Mama" and I say, "Yes Brady, that's mama with you in my belly." Then he looks at the other one of Brett and me with the big round belly showing and he shouts, "Baww!" I was ROTFL! SO Darn Funny!
April 29- Tonight during dinner, Brady was in 7th Heaven. He had peas and a meatball. I put his bowl in front of him and his face lights up, "Baww!" Lately Brady's been enjoying the observation of round food. A few weeks ago, he had blueberries. He so wanted to like them! He was thrilled at their shape, but when he bit in to them, his little face turned sour. But God love him...he kept trying them as if he was willing himself to like the taste for the sake of the cool shape. lol! He's always been a fan of black beans. But this last time we had enchiladas, he kept saying, "Baww!" and plucking out the black beans to eat. What a fun way to enjoy dinner!

3 comments:

Soma said...

Love the diaper picture :)

mthaival said...

Haha, I opened this up to comment on the diaper picture, but I see Soma beat me to it!!!

Piggy said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!! :D