Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Open Gym

Brady and I spent the morning of this rainy FavDay at a community center's "indoor playground." It was a gymnasium with balls, ride-on toys, slides, hula hoops, mats for jumping and rolling, a tunnel, and even a mechanical pony to ride! Of course, Brady's favorite area was the one where all the balls were. For the first half hour or so, I could not get him to go anywhere else despite all the fun new things to play with.

This was his first time shooting hoops. He liked the mini basketball net and kept asking for help to put the balls in by saying, "Up!" to me. I was impressed at his understanding because when he saw the big basketball hoop (again, for the first time, because I don't think we've ever gone to a gym before), he said "Up!" to me again. Very amusing to me and the other parents there. :)
Palming the ball for a one handed lay-up...

Oh, and Brady and I were matchy-matchy (and comfy comfy!) today with our pants and tops. :)
My favorite pictures from today-

3 comments:

Courtney said...

so fun! we'll have to join you one day!

Piggy said...

I had to pry Drea away from the tiny playground by our house. The only way I'd be able to get her to leave that cool gym that you took Brady to would be if she played herself to sleep. :D

grandpa said...

I can see he is going to be another Larry Bird or Michael Jordon with the basketball at least he appears to be better than his dad and grandpa alread.