Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day

Apparently May Day, celebrated on May 1, is "International Workers' Day" created by unions to celebrate the achievements of workers. Of course, "Mayday" is also an emergency code word used as a distress signal. ha! Either way, tonight I enjoyed an MNO (Mom's Night Out) with some awesome friends that I first met when I was pregnant. We all have boys born within four months of each other. It's so great having these fabulous women to laugh and grow in motherhood with. We try to get together every month, as our schedules permit. On this May Day, we visited the Wine Kitchen in Leesburg to "celebrate our achievements as workers." Nothing like a glass of wine (well, as long as the girls tell me which one I'll like!) and the company of my fellow mamas to do just that!
Me, Jenny, Coco, and Danisa

No comments: