Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Date Night

So apparently it takes being married for 5 years and having grandparents in town for Brett and I to go out for a date. ;p We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and went out to dinner alone tonight. Here's the reason for us not having a date night out in 16 months (yup, he still lives with us...haha!)-
But what a good reason it is! (and yet another funny shirt "I still live with my parents" that I couldn't resist!)

6 comments:

mthaival said...

Happy Belated Anniversary Guys!!! Hope you had a great night out!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Piggy said...

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!!! We celebrated our first anniversary with Drea's baptism. This year, we might be celebrating our third anniversary with another baptism of the second baby. At this rate, we'll have three by our fifth anniversary, but I'm not sure my body can handle another. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Soma said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it was fun!

Sybilgrae said...

Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 7th Anniversary and had a date night as well! You certainly appreciate the date nights much more now! I hope you had a good one!