Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Low rider

As often as we can, Brady, Romey, and I walk to daycare for the morning drop-off. The heat and humidity are usually pretty tolerable then and it's a nice short trip. Today we used the umbrella stroller for the first time. This was another neighbor donation (as 2 of our 4 strollers are...thanks Jackie!) and I have been wondering when it was okay to use it. Since Brady sits up unsupported now, I thought we'd give it a whirl. It kind of weirded me out at first because it's so lightweight. It looks and feels like our little neighbor Bailey's toy stroller! There is no storage underneath it like the other strollers so it rides very close to the ground. Brady seemed to like it. I kept laughing looking at his chubby little thighs. I found myself walking Really slow because even though he was belted in, I felt like he would fall out with every sidewalk crack we rolled over!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

He just looks so much bigger and less like an infant now. WOW. That was fast!

Soma said...

what a big boy! Kadyn didn't get an umbrella stroller until after one year (when she outgrew her carseat). I wonder how they would compare in size now! I can't wait until they can play together. The way time is flying by, it will be here before we know it!