Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

STTN

That's online lingo for "sleeping through the night." At almost 7 months, I'm pretty sure Brady is now STTN. He's done so for the past 2 days...and you know what? Instead of celebrating, I've been freaking out! I have gotten less sleep the past 2 nights than I have in a while. That's because I wake up @ 2, @ 3:30, @ 4:30, @ 5:30, and @ 6:30 listening very hard and wondering why he isn't hungry. He has woken up, and either sort of cried out or just babbled. But it barely lasts a minute and it's not a cry...then he's back to sleep. Brett's like, "Sweet!" But I'm like, "What's wrong? Why is he not hungry?" I so prefer getting up once in the middle of night...the ~30 minutes it takes to get up, walk to Brady's room, nurse him, and put him back down is worth my piece of mind. So I think I now have to work on sleep training again...this time for ME. :p

2 comments:

Soma said...

Congrats, Tiff! I remember it being bittersweet when I didn't have to (get to) nurse Kadyn for her 2 AM feed. I missed her sleepy little head and the post-feed cuddles. But, it didn't take long to enjoy the uninterrupted sleep. Yay, Brady! He's growing so fast!

sonny gupta said...

way to go guys!!! hopefully, this will solidify no more appearances by tterb...sleepy daddy is now happy daddy! good job brady!!