Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

At the head of the table

We met Murali for dinner tonight and then took him to the airport. This was Brady's first time using a restaurant high chair, instead of sitting in his car seat, and his first time having his dinner out. Thank you Guptas for our way cool shopping cart cover that doubles as a high chair cover...we love it! Brady was entertained sitting there watching people go by. Murali's sister just had her second child (which was his main reason for visiting; seeing the C Buds was just an added bonus!) so I don't think he thought I was too crazy for taking all these pictures of the little man just sitting in a chair (or maybe he did and he's just too nice to say so?). :)

On the way there, I took this picture of Brady because I love how he often holds on to his car seat when he's riding in it. Seeing his little chubby balled up fist like that makes me think he's relaxing in his own version of a barcalounger. So cute! He's gotten much better about being in the car. It always makes me laugh to look back and see him looking out the window. I'm always wondering what he's thinking about...

No comments: