Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'


This afternoon Brett was in the office working, I was in the family room nursing Sylvie, and Brady was ??? I didn't actually know where Brady was or what he was doing...but he was being so quiet. I could hear his little giggles, but nothing that sounded too mischievous. I got up to look for him and he was actually coming towards me- having a super fun time walking around with my weather boots on. He loves walking around in our shoes anyway. These boots are as long as his legs so they are even more of a riot. I finally found the camera and captured some of his bliss.

I also captured some of his, well "opposite of bliss." :p I love this clip, not because poor little man is frustrated, but because it shows how he yells at inanimate objects. This Cracks. Us. Up. I've noted before that he talks to inanimate objects as in "Where are you, Milk?" He also yells at them to express his frustration as in "Stop it Boot! Stop it!" (when they won't get on his feet and he's just Done with them).
I'm sorry that I'm finding amusement in this son, but I can't help it!
It's darn funny to me!


No comments: