Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Syl Stills

Mimi took these pictures of our little lady today. So sweet! Oh, and a funny note- Brady does not approve when we abbreviate Sylvie's name or call her anything other than Sylvie or Sylvie Rae. He will correct us Every time. When I say, "Hi Syl!" within his earshot he looks at me and says, "No, no Syl! SylVIE. Sylvie Rae!"

Here it looks as if she's groovin' to the music we always have on for her. (She startles easily sometimes and that can be problematic with a loud older brother and a barking dog. So I keep background music on for her almost all the time.)

I think she looks like she's talking on the phone or daydreaming here. Maybe both- daydreaming about an imaginary phone?

I love this little "oh" lip face. We see if often and it makes me smile.

No comments: