Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Big Brother Burper

I was Cracking up today as Brady watched me burping Sylvie. You could see the wheels in his head turning. He asked if he could help. I wanted to make sure he understood that we were helping Sylvie burp, Not hitting her. He did great and I again could feel my heart bursting with love for my children. Brady enjoyed this new game. First he counted the polka dots on his sister's outfit, then he burped her, then he kissed her. Sweet, sweet, sweet!



btw, the cushions are off the couch b/c prior to our sitting there, Brady was playing couch trampoline with the safety cushions in place. ;p

1 comment:

Soma said...

Great post! Wish I had posted the little things like this that Kadyn did and still does. Sounds like things are going great for you all!