Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Riley!

We went next door to celebrate Riley's 2nd birthday today. I had intended to take more pictures at the party, but didn't. I only have this one from before we left. Daddy's still away skiing. So Mimi stayed home with Sylvie while Brady and I went to the party. Brady was a little clingy at first; and actually I was okay with that because neither one of us knew anybody there except the birthday boy and our hosts. But then our buddies, the Cassadas, arrived. Brady was happy to see his friends Rebekah, Joshua, and Bailey and I was happy to see my friend Courtney. So we all had a good time!

Yumm! Cake!
Brady had to take his birthday treat home so I could feed Sylvie.
He enjoyed it nonetheless!

No comments: