Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

I peaked outside at Brett and Brady today expecting to see dueling snow shovels (Brady often shovels snow right back where Brett just removed it). Instead I saw swinging clubs and flying golf balls. Snow piles taller than he is did not deter our golfer from getting a few practice swings in today.


Of course, Sylvie and I spent the day inside. Today she was wearing pants for the first time (usually she lounges in her footies). She was prepping for the big game tonight.
"I'm open. Hit my hands! Pass the football to me!"

"Field goal! The kick is good!"

Seriously, she's adorable...and the bear ears are over the top.
Love her!

Here she is in her jammies after the game.
Our little yellow sunshine :)

No comments: