Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daddy's Mini Me

This was the scene at our house this morning that I can only describe since currently our camera is still with Murali (Brett took it skiing this weekend and left it in Murali's car). Anyway, this was hysterical and I wanted to remember it and for Brett to know how loved (and watched!) he is.

Brady takes the case that holds the Thomas the Train rug that Avi gave him and says, "I got my briefcase! I'm going work!"

Then he turns around and says, "I'm going to the bus stop!" (Brett takes the bus in to DC daily.)

He runs to the front door, waits a minute, turns around, and says, "I'm home!!!"

He comes to us in the family room and says, "I had a nice day!" and then, "I gotta take my shoes off!" followed by, "I need my phone! My phone is ringing! I gotta get my phone!"

It's mini-Brett for sure and it is hysterical! These are all things he's heard Brett say or seen him do. I was cracking up!

Oh, and apparently Romey knows the word "home" because Brady says "I'm home!" and we said, "Oh, Brady's home!" and Romey starts barking like Brett is home...which only makes Brady say, "My daddy's home!" It was a cyclic Pavlov's dog routine and it only made me laugh harder! Our house is fun today. :)

No comments: