Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Indoor Olympian

As we've noted, we have an indoor version of just about every sport at our house. This week we found another one. I call it ice skating, but Brady insists it's skiing. Okay whatever- they're both winter Olympic events. :) Brady loves to wear our shoes around the house. I've always discouraged this; even more so now that our shoes often have sand/salt particles on them. So I gave him my squeegee slippers. I bought these things two years ago to see if they would actually help clean our hardwood floors and never used them. Now they are getting use and I think they're actually cleaning some of the "winter" off the floors. Bonus!

He does swish around the floor with them (which is sort of like ice skating), but really prefers when we drag him along (which he declares is skiing).



No comments: