Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Chuckie Bones

I thought Brady looked so stinkin' cute with his Chuckies and his bones sweatshirt and was So frustrated when I couldn't get a good picture of him. I just wanted to squeeze the cuteness today!

Brady likes to sit in the parked car on "the big boy seat" as he calls it (meaning, just on the seat, not in his car seat). There he sat for quite some time this morning reading the books we've left in the car. He still loves to read. It's often jibberish with some words he knows thrown in there. But at times, he really does look at the picture and describe what he sees. It makes for some super cute storytelling!


1 comment:

Amber said...

Now THIS is what I am talking about! Chucks and skeletons, I love it!!!!