Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Like Daddy Too

We had another "Like Daddy?" conversation this morning and today I told Brady he looked sort of like Daddy when he went to work (as opposed to on weekends). Then as we were walking by the guest room where Brett's ties and belts are, Brady said, "Tie? Belt? Like Daddy!" He loves to wear Brett's "accessories" and seemed to recognize that his outfit was not quite like Daddy's without these things. haha! Sorry bud, but I think business casual will have to do for daycare today.
btw, I think the last picture is funny because I captured Brady in mid-bumper jump...he does this weird jump (that I believe he learned from Landon at daycare) where he sort of falls purposefully and "jumps" straight to his bumper. He loves it, but we discourage it- it looks So uncomfortable!

No comments: