Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Down, Touchdown

Whatever...it's worth a celebration! A few weeks ago when Brady and I were watching part of the Hokie game on tv, I cheered and said, "You know what Daddy's hearing now? The Hokie announcer say, 'FIRST DOWN HOKIES!' " Brady loves watching football. He attends pretty well to it. I don't watch it a whole lot, but when we were watching it that day, I said, "First Down Hokies!" and Brady kept repeating that.

Tonight we were over at the Unnis, where the Guptas were visiting. The big boys were yelling and screaming at the tv in excitement...which ignited the little boys. Brady's yelling "First Down!" and Avi's yelling, "Touchdown!" and trying to tell Brady it's a touchdown. It was hilarious! I only caught the very end of their celebration on video, but it was still very cute. Hokie fans, indeed...they make their daddies proud!

No comments: