Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Step Ahead

Just the other day, I was talking to a mom with kids the same age as mine and she said, "I feel like my little one is growing up too fast b/c he just wants to be like his big brother." So true. Sylvie has discovered a new found love for Brady's step stools. She looks so funny climbing up and reaching for the faucets wanting to do what Brady does. We didn't even have step stools in the house yet when Brady was this age, but they're here for him now (and apparently for her too!). btw, I had to think about when we started using step stools with Brady and came across this video, which made me giggle at chubby toddler Brady @ 20 months old.


1 comment:

TDBurke said...

So true. I see Henry doing things long before Kellan did, but he's just doing them b/c he sees big bro doing it.