Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Pajama Day


Today is pajama day in Brady's class. He picked out his Spiderman jammies and on this fun day, "little Spiderman" (the doll) and I went to school too. Brett is holding an off-site meeting for his team at our house today and I preferred to be "off-site" myself while they were working. Earlier this week, Brady's teachers were joking and asked me if I wanted to clean out the classroom storage closet. School actually closed early @ 1 PM this Good Friday, but Brady and I stayed and organized the closet while Brett and his team held their meeting. (Sylvie's daycare was open all day.)

Miss Tina and Miss Ashley with
Brady, Cameron, Addy, Jenny, Haylie, Jessica, Allie, Evan,
Emily, Ryleigh, Samantha, Brenden, and Cici
(7 other friends were out today)
We brought egg-shaped rice krispie treats in today. They were easy and fun to make!

I'm back-blogging so I can also post this sweet thank you gift that Tina and Ashley gave Brady and me for organizing the closet. It included a Toy Story race car, Pirates Booty (that Tina and I have talked about), and cool cooking items {a whale measuring cup + diver measuring spoon, a caterpillar spatula, an alligator rolling pin, and fun animal cake molds}. They thanked us both for our time and said that they hoped that these items would allow us to do something fun together this time around. We really did have fun organizing the closet, but will for sure have more fun with these things too!

No comments: