Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Rock-y Fun

After naps we headed back to Grandma's house for some more fun visiting. The masterminds played a couple rounds of chess...or rather whatever game Brady was making up. I kept hearing him tell Deanna things like, "No, I hafta have that guy. You give him to me and now we line them all up. I have more than you. I won!"

Then Sylvie stole Brady's partner and conned her in to tickling the ivories for a duet. While Brady was playing chess with Deanna, Sylvie kept coming out from behind the piano and going, "Deh! Deh!" and pointing to the piano. Maybe in this instance, "Deh! Deh!" was DeeDee? :p Whatever- either way Deanna was kind enough to respond to her request.

No comments: