Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

A Fool for Cuteness

Happy April 1st! I'm a "fool for cuteness," so here are random picts from this morning @ home...

and this evening @ Grandma's house...
Sylvie Loves the piano.

Oh, and I made some April Fool's food intending for it to be for Connor. (The Rocks are visiting this weekend.) But he didn't come with his parents this time around so we tried to pass it to Ken- who wasn't fooled. I did show these "veggies" (which were fruity Tootsie Rolls that I shaped like peas, carrots, and corn) to Brady and asked him if he wanted to try a pea. I put one in his mouth and he actually spit it out and said, "That's yucky." What?! That's probably the best green vegetable I've ever eaten! :p He's still a little too young to appreciate April Fool's Day silliness. :)

No comments: