Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

FavDay- Sep 10

We "big puffy heart" FavDay! First up, breakfast. Sylvie's Cheerios accuracy is improving daily. Today I tripped her up a bit though and gave her some slippery cut up plums to practice her pincer grasp with. She thought it was hilarious.
Next up, a stroll. Sylvie took her AM nap while Brady and I played at the playground.


I mean really, is she not the cutest thing?!

When we got home, we saw Birthday Girl Bailey and her girlfriends celebrating next door. Brady asked about it and I told him the girls were having a fancy tea party and that's why they were all dressed up. He goes in the garage, comes out with the ski goggles on, and goes, "I can have a tea party" and sits on the steps drinking his milk. I thought I was going to die laughing. I am seriously wondering if Brady thinks ski goggles are fancy or formal or whatever. Remember, last time he wore them with his tuxedo?

Then we played inside a little bit. Brady shared his Legos very nicely with Sylvie, who was happy to crawl all over the obstacle course he was creating for her. Why can't all days be like this? Ah, so fun!

After naps, we "went to work" so I could return the loaner laptop and so we could see Daddy, who was working at headquarters today. As we're walking through the buildings, Brady says, "Mommy, there are grown-ups Everywhere!" lol! We all had a Great time hanging out with Daddy's co-workers...so much so that I didn't take any pictures!

Lastly, we headed to Grandma and Papa's house for dinner. I did take a picture there b/c today was the first day Sylvie wore her baby Crocs (that all Daddy's co-workers commented on). So stinkin' cute!

No comments: