Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Bring Your Child To Work Help Desk Day

Since I telework, every day is bring your child to work day as Sylvie, Brady, and I go downstairs to the office. :) But today I needed to drop off my laptop at the Help Desk in one of Booz Allen's locations. Since it's FavDay, my day off, I took my super cute administrative assistant with me. Brady was Giddy with excitement about "goin' to work!"
We both wore our badges, so we took a timer shot before we left.

When we got there, Brady was in awe of the "berry tall building!" He said, "This is Mommy's work. Not Daddy's. He go to the bus stop." Yup, Daddy works at the bus stop, B.
Imagine if going to work got us all this excited?

He liked the colors in the building and kept commenting on them. It was a riot and sounded like this. "ooo! Pretty! Yellow! 'Marillo (amarillo is yellow in Spanish)" "Look! There's a blue wall! Azul!"

We confirmed that physical security is in tact @ Booz Allen. Access control denied his Mimi-made badge and would not open the door for him.

He sat and looked at his book while I talked to the Help Desk folks. He kept using his loud whisper and saying, "We have to be quiet. People are working!" ;p Lastly, we headed outside to take a look at the fountain with the water "but there no fish in there." as Brady reported.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How fun does this look?!?