Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

After Nap

"What are we doing after nap today?" Brady asked us before he laid down. We laughed b/c apparently we're over-using the "Take a nap now. When you wake up, we'll..." approach this week. ha! Today it was supposed to be "We'll go get Duck Donuts." But since it's post Labor Day, they close @ 2PM. We got there around 4. doh. So we had some more ice cream, played for a bit, and did a little shopping.

Little girl cuteness :)

She's been funny napping the past two days too. Since we've arrived, she's perfected her crawling as well as her ability to pull up on things. Yesterday when I put her in the pack-n-play for her morning nap. She did laps and crawled around the perimeter until it appeared she ran out of gas...and just laid down and passed out. It was adorably funny!

Oh sweet girl. I wanted to take her picture with Papa, but if she sees me, she wants to be with me.
"Yes, happiness is Mommy.
So come get me!
"

Oh yay! Papa can be fun too...he lets me JUMP!

And he gives me food...ah, happiness indeed. When we walked in to the ice cream parlor, the lady behind the counter took one look at Sylvie's thighs in her onesie and said, "There's a cutie that doesn't miss a meal!" lol, true dat!
He posed himself like this. I mean, whose big boy is this?


No comments: