Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just Some Cuteness

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this week. It's like crisp fall in the morning and still a comfortable warm in the afternoon. I'm loving it because some of Brady's cuter clothes are re-appearing. That is a ridiculous reason to love the weather and the season- but whatever, it is what it is. Daddy's excited because football season is upon us. I'm excited because cute-little-man-clothes season is upon us. ha! I didn't get great pictures today, but I thought little man looked super cute with his long sleeve shirt and shorts (this morning) and his brown sneakers all day. It's been a while since those little feet have seen socks and closed shoes. Hops-hops (flip-flops) have been all he's worn all summer long!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I just want to eat him up with a spoon!