Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Maya!

We went to Maya's first birthday party this afternoon. We took some pictures before we left...which was a good thing because I was too busy visiting to take any while we were there. We were the last ones to arrive because the party coincided with Brady's nap time, but we still got some quality time in with the Thaivalappils. Happy Birthday big girl!
I love how Brady put his little hand on my belly in the picture on the right. Not sure he really knew what he was doing, but I still thought it was sweet!

After we got home, Brady relaxed with Daddy and read the "Mr. and Little Miss" books Auntie Amber got for him. Fun!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm so happy to see Brady reading his books! A kid can never have too many books....