Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

FavDay- September 5

Yay! Today was FavDay. Between doctor's appointments, pregnancy fatigue, family visits, and work, Brady and I have not had a full FavDay (our one-on-one time) in quite some time. It was fun having that back again today!

We began the day by dropping Daddy off at the airport. Despite the fact that he loves seeing all the airplanes, Brady really does not like the airport. I think he understands that some of his favorite people leave out of this place. He cried and carried on when we dropped Mimi off in July ("Mimi! Mimi!"). He cried and carried on when we dropped Grandma and Papa off last week ("Papa! Papa! Gamm-aw! Gamm-aw!"). When we drove up today, he looked around and said, "Papa? Papa?" Funny how his little brain works and remembers! He cried and carried on when we dropped Daddy off this morning ("Daddy! Daddy!") Thank goodness the sighting of a landing airplane and "the monkeys song" (his favorite) got him to settle down. We ran a few errands, had lunch, played outside, and rested.

This afternoon Brady pointed at the webcam and said, "Mimi?" I didn't realize he knew what the webcam was. I called my mom on the phone and Brady said, "No phone! Want dat! Mimi?" and pointed to the webcam. So he got to Skype with Mimi, Cue, Aiyee, and meet his little cuz, Josiah (who he declared several times was his- "My Siah! My baby!") Hmm- I do think he'll be a great big bro, if not a little possessive at first. ;p

Then we went to the pool where we played in the water, painted, had dinner, and relaxed. Ah, FavDay!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the pic with his hands behind his head! What a ham!