Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Girlie Mom

We had our big US (the 20 week anatomy scan ultrasound) this morning. At 13 ounces, the Littlest Luhring is measuring right at 20 weeks. (Brady was measuring a week ahead- as he was 13 ounces at 19 weeks when we had his big US...and he came 8 days early.) All organs are functioning well, a strong heartbeat was recorded, and the ultrasound tech confirmed what Daddy already guessed...
The Littlest Luhring is a GIRL!

9 comments:

Amber said...

::Doing the chicken dance::

Woot woot!!!!

I am so overly excited about this!!! I can think a a bazillion cute girl names!

Can you tell that I love little girls? Barbie aisle in target, look out, Auntie Amber is coming through!

mthaival said...

Maya is SO excited to have a new girlfriend in the crew!!! Congrats Luhrings :)

Piggy said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see our kids playing together! Sorry I've been MIA, working a double-shift with a team in the US and a team in Malaysia ever since I got back from maternity leave a month ago...and I thought it was the baby who would keep me up at night! I've missed so much in the last month, but Brady's adorable as ever. Happy Belated Birthday, Tiffany and Brett! :)

Shellie Schroeder said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. :-)

Bhavika and James said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you! Hope you're all doing well...it's about time some more girls joined this crew!

Kerri said...

Congrats! And continue growing strong and healthy little girl.

Soma said...

That is big news indeed! The streak is broken! Congratulations!!

Courtney said...

ahhh!!! YEA!!! rebekah JUST asked me today if you knew and i hadn't read this yet (or TALKED to you!) SO FUN!!! (i'll give you tips on all the drama to come! :-))

Tina said...

awwh! How sweet! I love that you are already fixing her hair-ha!
Congrats!