Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

FavDay- June 12

After running some errands this morning, we just hung out this afternoon. It was relaxing fun...

And guess who put on their boots all by himself today? Despite the fact that they are on the wrong feet, Brady was very proud and stomped all over the place. They're the first shoes he can put on by himself and he just Loves these things. (I do too!) :)
Then we went to the kids portion of the concert in our neighborhood. Brady boogied a little bit and played at the playground some.

After he went to bed and Daddy got home, I went back to the concert and met up with "the girls from Loudoun." Danisa, Coco, Jenny, and I got together again to hang out, chat, and discuss the book we all just read, The Girls from Ames. I didn't take any pictures of us this time...which might be a good thing because I was a sticky mess tonight with all this humidity! ;p

2 comments:

Amber said...

Look at the nekkid boy, running around in only his diaper!

Piggy said...

We thought of Brady the other day when the Laurie Berkner video was playing on Noggin and she sang "B-O-O-T-S frog boots; in my frog boots, in my frog boots; I jump around in my frog boots; in my boots (ribbit ribbit)." :D