Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Timed Cheeese

This morning I was in another room, but could hear Brady playing by himself in the family room. I heard him set something down on the table. I heard little feet running. Then I heard, "Cheeese!" I just had to see what was going on. I peeked over at him so that he couldn't see me and stop what he was doing. As it turns out, Brady was setting up his own timer shots with the camera. It was SO funny! The camera wasn't on. But he set it on the table, backed up, and said "Cheeese!" and then ran back to the camera. This is exactly what I do when we take timer shots. I think he sensed something was amiss because there was no flashing red light or noise coming from the camera. I told Brett about it and he set the camera on video to try and capture it. We had to coach him in this video (and simulate the timer beeping sound). It was still cute...but seeing him setting up his timer shots on his own was So Darn Funny!

Afterward, I did indulge him and set up the timer for him. Here are his outtakes:

And some other random cuteness from this morning. Brady had perma-pout on and would not stop sticking out his bottom lip. He wasn't mad (he often does this when he's frustrated or crying). I guess it was just comfortable...and adorable. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, I love how he keeps going......and going.....and going.....all the way to the wall!!

Anonymous said...

he is such a smartie! i love the video! haha