Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brady and the bellies

We had a yummy home-cooked breakfast out in the country this morning. Brady had a blast running around Auntie Monica's and Uncle Satish's house, jumping on the furniture, climbing stairs, and running around outside. Here he is showing his belly to Auntie Monica's baby belly.

When we got home, Brady took a nap, Brett went to work, and I attended my sister's baby shower in Florida in "Oprah show style." I participated via Skype. :) It was fun to be able to see everyone, watch Kris open presents, and visit with Amber, Aunt Mar, and Kris. Brady woke up about halfway through and joined the party. He was pretty good at first. But then my neighbor began mowing his lawn and Brady insisted that it was Daddy and the wawn-whoa-wa. He was no longer content to sit in front of the computer and wanted to go, "Outsigh? Outsigh?" We had to take an intermission from the shower while I brought him outside and showed him that it was indeed Aaron mowing their lawn, not Daddy mowing ours. At any rate, it was a fun way to be there...if only we could have found a way to pass me some of that delicious looking food my mom made! Here's Cue, future daddy, showing me how yummy the eggrolls were. haha!

The parents to be:

2 comments:

Amber said...

It was so awesome to "see" you! Your mom cooked way too much food, and the cake was delicious! I really have to get a webcam, it was even cooler than I thought it would be.

Anonymous said...

i didn't know monica was pregnant! omg!!!