Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

You say tomato...

...he says, "bah bah bye!" ;p

I want to remember some of Brady's funny pronunciations because right now they are so stinkin' cute! He is in love with strawberries these days. A few weeks ago, he'd look at them and say "apple." Now he says "bah bah bye!" and he says that for Every food that is red. He looked at the chopped tomatoes on his pizza the other night and said "bah bah bye!" :) I love it and all the other cute kid pronunciations he has. So I had him repeat some and captured them on video before he corrects them in maturity.

strawberry = bah bah bye
lawnmower = wahn whoa wa
elephant = eff eff fant
thank you = dankdoo (We hear this one a lot when we give him something. Love the sweetness!)

I'm sure he was getting a little ticked off that I kept telling him to say strawberry instead of just giving it to him. He eventually notices the camera, sighs, and says, "cheeese!" haha!

1 comment:

Amber said...

He's so good! I can't believe he is talking like a big boy!