Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Late Show



I'm pretty strict on Brady's bedtime routine. He is usually in bed no later than 7:30 after I have sung him his little good night song. I put him down and leave the room. Some nights he says "night night" and that's it. Other nights he cries until he passes out. Tonight I put him in the crib a little bit early and he was in such a happy mood snuggling with his "eff eff fant." His little smiling eyes begged me to play a little bit more. I couldn't resist! We were both rewarded with some extra giggle fits that filled our hearts. I took video because he was so cute. The video is grainy because it's dark and getting darker as the clock ticks on, but I wanted to record his genuine belly laughs and thorough enjoyment. I. Love. This. Boy.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

those are the moments you'll NEVER regret!!!