Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Snooze button


Today Brady's shirt says, "I don't have an off button." While this may be true, it appears his "snooze" button was activated by the vaccines he received today. It was a long doctor's appointment. He did well and remained occupied the entire 1.5 hours we were there. He didn't love his shots, of course. We heard some other child getting shots and Brady said, "Ouchie. Baby cry." He cried when he was pricked the 3 times, but then just kept saying, "ouchie" and "sticker" because I kept trying to divert his attention to the Snoopy band-aids on his chubby little thighs. Both the doctor and the nurse commented on Brady's pouty lip. Oh yeah, he gave it to them to show his displeasure. They were cracking up saying he was too young to do that. I told him he was born that way...Brett and I remember him doing pouty lip when he was only a few hours old.

Anyway, so we get home and I give him his lunch appetizer of Cheerios and silver dollar pancakes. I'm making my lunch and the rest of his and I'm thinking, "Boy, he's being so good." I turn around and his sleepy head is bobbing like those kids on America's Funniest Home Videos. I raced around the house to find the camera. But no rush- little dude was out cold.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

awww! that is so cute!

Bhavika and James said...

Kieran has the pouty lip too! It's standard issue when he's not happy about something. It's crazy cute though!
Glad to hear the shots went well!

Amber said...

How adorable! I love the little sleepy-old-man face he has here. And on a totally unrelated note, I am in LOVE with your green walls!

Piggy said...

HAHA!!!! Reminds me of Drea's jet lag video from our trip to Maui: http://dreamatteo.blogspot.com/2008/05/20080510-jet-lag.html

Soma said...

that video is hilarious!

Hema said...

What a tough guy - Brady seems to have handled his shots really well! That video is precious!

mthaival said...

hysterical!!!