Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

No more monkeys climbing on the bed!

Many of our friends express concern over their children climbing out of their cribs. We do not share this concern...ours is the opposite- Brady climbing In to his crib! haha! It's actually easier for him to do this because he uses the bottom railing as his first step and the mattress as his second step. It's pretty impossible for him to do this from the inside. He's never actually made it over the summit, but he seems to really enjoy the Spiderman-ascent. Tonight he insisted on throwing his ball in to his crib and then asking me to get it. When I was finally done with this game, I told him I didn't want to get the ball again. So he took matters in to his own hands.

1 comment:

Liz said...

T - I am enjoying your blog immensely and I had to share with you that I seriously laughed out loud, not just LOLed, over this one! A real old-fashioned hearty- inappropriate-at-work laugh out loud!! Keep them coming! :) Liz (Lane)