Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Daily dose of vitamin D

What a beautiful day! Lately Brady's liking being held facing out. Today he rode this way in the Baby Bjorn for the first time during a walk. Excuse the spazz picture...it was my first time taking a timer shot with this camera, but I wanted to take one because I thought he looked so cute! As we were strolling along with Romey and getting our daily dose of vitamin D, I kept thinking how great life is. What a gift to enjoy such an amazing spring day with a happy little three-month-old! I was laughing out loud much of the way because Brady was expressing his joy too...he kept sighing happily and going "oooo!" when the wind blew. For the last leg of the trip, his sounds turned to snores and he slept...so cute!

No comments: