Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby Fashion Show...an ongoing series

One of the most fun things about having a kid is the pint-sized clothing you get to dress them up in. :) My neighbor Laura's son Riley is about 6 weeks younger and a little smaller than Brady. Riley received all sorts of hand-me-downs from his cousin. Laura figured he doesn't need them and cannot fit them just yet, so she is letting us borrow them. There are some ultra cute things in the dozens of outfits she brought over. I'll be taking pictures of Brady in them and having an online fashion show. Yeah, I'm sure he'll really appreciate that when he's older...nice, I'm an embarrassing mom already!

First up, we have Brady modeling a piece from the sleepwear collection. This one made me laugh because in addition to the penguins on his feet (which I didn't get a picture of) there is a giant penguin on his butt. Cool! ;-p

No comments: