Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

And in with the new

The demolition is done and the wood was acclimated this weekend, so the installation of the new hardwood floors began today. These guys are amazing! They finished our entire first floor in just one day! WOW! I only took the pictures below to email to Brett because he really wanted to know how the floors were coming and couldn't wait until he got home. But again, I'll post them. This will be it for a while though...I feel like the installers are tired of me stalking them, so I'll quit taking pictures for now and will post final pictures once Brett puts the baseboards back on (he is installing all new (taller) ones) and the rooms are back in order.

No comments: