Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Luhring/Pauley Birthday Part 2

Ever since she watched me plan Brady and Evan's birthday party with Kristin, Sylvie has been talking about "me and Colin's birthday party."  Colin's birthday is actually in December, but Sylvie said, "No, the Luhrings and the Pauleys have parties."  Imagine my delight when Facebook informed me that dad Chad's birthday was also on January 15!  SO awesome!  So we really will have a joint Luhring/Pauley birthday!  Tonight the Pauleys, the Duncans, and the Morels came over for "the birthday party" (which was just playing, chatting, dinner, cupcakes, and Kung Fu Panda, at Sylvie's request...b/c she and Colin watched like 5 minutes of it together one day- ha!)  It was perfect!

The Pauleys got Sylvie dot markers and Aqua Art.  Sylvie and Colin are the cutest.
Kristen showed me her loose tooth at dinner.  A short while later, I hear Carter saying, "It's out! Let me take a picture of your tooth!" and sure enough, Kristen's tooth had fallen out!
"Happy Birthday to Sylvie..."
"Happy Birthday to Mr. Chad...."  
{Sylvie wanted to give him one of the other number candles we had...she was choosing between, 1, 2, 4, and 5.  But we decided on the classic beer can candle instead. ha!}
 Kung Fu Panda time
{Kristin took these on her phone and they are Hilarious!
Seriously, I Love these two!}

No comments: