Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Violet!

Today Sylvie went to HER first friend's birthday party.  (She's attended many of Brady's pals' parties when their gracious parents say she is welcome and she's attended family friends' parties.)  But today's party was for Violet, Sylvie's dance class pal.  Wild to find out that Sylvie and Violet's birthdays are just two days apart!  Sylvie was super excited for the party.  Bella was over this morning and they were playing dress-up.  That's how Sylvie got the wonderful idea of wearing a pretty dress to the party.  Go for it sister!  Here she is all dolled up for the party. 
The earrings didn't last long before they were broken.  I have to say {even though they were pretend} the earrings weirded me out a little bit.  I'm glad she doesn't have her ears pierced right now.  I got mine as a birthday present when I was 6 years old.  I always just figured that's when she would get hers.  She's as pretty as a princess either way. :)
 Happy Birthday Friend!
 How cute is the balloon corsage???
I was talking to another mom and when I went to find Sylvie, she was with the Strawberry Shortcake balloon artist/face painting lady.  The lady said, "You must be this adorable girl's mother. She looks just like you. I am Loving her!  What a personality.  She's been chattering away and telling me exactly what she'd like.  How old is she?"  I said, "She'll be three on Tuesday."  She said, "Oh my!  What a vocabulary she has and she is So Funny!!!  Knows just what she wants and is the cutest little thing.  I will remember her and will be talking about her for a while! She is a doll!"  When she was done painting, she asked Sylvie, "May I give you a hug?  You are just adorable!" and Sylvie said, "Sure!" and squeezed her right back.
Rockin' the Strawberry Shortcake glasses
Singing "Happy Birthday"
As if the yummy cupcake (that came with Strawberry Shortcake rings) wasn't enough to make her happy, she also had a strawberry ice cream cup for the first time...she loved it, of course!  What a Great party!

No comments: