Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Neighborly

Today was totally awesome!  We Love our neighborhood.  Today Brady, Bella, and Sylvie were playing inside.  I wanted them to go outside b/c it's unexpectedly nice out again today.  I was outside letting Romey go potty and I hear, "Hi Ms. Tiffany!!!" and it's Kristen and Allie riding by our house {from theirs which is just about 6 houses up the street}.  That lured our crew out and we All went for a ride (granted, it was like 1/4 mile- lol, but it was So fun to have this caravan of kids)!  Love it!  Then they played some basketball and then had a "busride" with the cardboard boxes.  It made me happy- good old impromptu play time like we used to have when we were little, instead of a scheduled playdate.  LOVE!  I also loved sitting in the driveway with Jenn chatting.  It made me a little nostalgic for 21520.  One of my favorite things to do was to sit and talk with Courtney and Laura while our kids played together.  We have been (and again are) truly blessed with Amazing neighbors who are Awesome friends!