Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Overall Piggie Cuteness

The little miss had her "hair did" at daycare again today. Love love love it...and since I can barely get one Pebbles pony in (which is progress, btw!) I had to photograph the cuteness with the pigtails and the overalls Mimi got her for Christmas. SO SQUEEZABLE!





Miss Flori (Sylvie's hair stylist) sent me these pictures from her phone:
You can tell she has an older brother who she loves and learns from...it was her choice to play with the tractor. She even made a grumbling car noise as she moved it. ;p

On the stairs...one of her favorite places to play. oi!

Here's she's trying to find the doggie, or "deh deh" which I believe is her first word. "Dog" was Brady's first word too. Brett is not so sure since she does make the "deh deh" sound a lot. But she points at Romey (or another dog she sees) and emphatically says, "deh deh!" with an intentional tone. I was positive that "daw" was Brady's first word b/c we read the Brown Bear book every night and he'd say it when we got to the dog page. Sad to say, I don't read to Sylvie every night. But just over the past week, she's showing an interest in books. She'll give them to me when she's playing, but doesn't really want me to read them. She likes to turn the pages or flip the flaps if it's one of those books. She especially loves the button-pushing books Grandma gave the kids for Halloween. (I've heard the "ding dong! Trick or Treat!" phrase infinitely over the past week.)

I think she just might get the concept of Easter egg-hunting this year. She was practicing on her own today by putting all the mini board books in one of Brady's buckets. I love the tot-squat retrieval method.



1 comment:

mthaival said...

She is absolutely adorable. Whenever you describe Sylvie in your posts she reminds me of Maya around this age...right down to her hairdos. I love our little rough and tumble girls! Hooray for girl power :)