Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Ah...FavDay

What a fun day! I had other plans in mind, but wound up just hanging out with my boy. That makes for an Awesome FavDay!

Uh, nope...we're not going anywhere. I just still have not put away the suitcases from our cruise. Climbing in and out of one amused Brady for a good half hour this morning. I told him that given his behavior on the airplane, that might be the next way he goes- cargo baby! :p
All dressed up in the sweater Ms. Omayma gave him for Christmas...adorable!
We went to the mall to hang out for a bit today. As we're walking through Sears, Brady gets really excited and shouts, "Daw!" I'm not looking in the same direction and I say to him, "Um, no I don't think you see a dog Bud. Highly unlikely here in the store." He shouts again and points. Wouldn't you know it? He's right! There's a stuffed dog in the Land's End department. This guy with his white picket fence and artificial grass were a great source of entertainment for Brady and for the people walking by who smiled at the little man's amusement.
"Daw!"
He shows me...right here Mama!


These are some of my other favs from today. He stood contently by the glass watching all that was below for quite a while. Yup, people watching sure is fun!

2 comments:

Piggy said...

So adorable! :D

mthaival said...

How cute that Brady has already developed a love for dogs!!! These pictures are all so awesome!