Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Follow Me...

...and I will make you fishers of men."

This bible passage was the inspiration behind this year's LSW and Brady's class' shirts. We all went to service at the church connected with Brady's preschool today. The school kids wore their shirts and sang and signed Lord I Lift Your Name on High.
We took a few photos of everyone in their "church clothes" before we left. (Brady got his t-shirt at the service when we saw Miss Tina.)


"cutie-cakes" indeed

I was trying to be respectful during the service and I wasn't sure if I could take picts/video...but I snuck some phone picts and video in there.

When the kids were singing, Brady was upset and wanted me there with him. If I had realized that parents were allowed up there, I would have stayed. At home, we tried to get him to sing it again solo (by bribing him and telling him he could have his ring pop- hence the blue mouth). Mildly successful. I'm back-blogging by a few days here so I can say that since Sunday, I've heard him singing Lord I Lift Your Name on High to Elephant (and I caught him doing the hand motions too- even if it was just funny to him to lift Elephant "to the sky"). Precious.

Running to the Father
Okay, so it was really just a super fun racing game for Brady, but after the service this just seemed like a (religiously) poetic title for this picture.


on your mark...get set...

Oh how I just want to eat her up!

I like how her Daddy's hand is behind her to catch her just in case. :)

In the background, Papa's declaring Brady a winner.
Sylvie appears to be celebrating too.

She will often do whatever her big brother is doing. It's adorable. So this morning, she became a race participant.

Brady insisted that the races continue at home. He also insisted on this picture of the runners at the starting line.

Yup, still want to eat her up!

I like how both Daddy and Sylvie are mid-step in the one pict and then how Brady and Sylvie are both in motion in the other.

No comments: