Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Can You Hear Me Now?

Sylvie's a bit out of control lately with what Daddy calls her "barking." She's very communicative, but doesn't use words. She uses gestures and an urgent tone- captured in these picts taken this morning (before Miss Flori tamed her bedhead). She's "requesting" her sippy cup of water. It's kind of funny to see things clicking for her. She totally gets it- that she wants something and that she's able to communicate. "I want something. I'm telling you what I want and being abundantly clear. You get it. NOW! please."
I do love the bedhead. :)

After school Brady was vegging on the couch b/c he wasn't feel well. Sylvie climbed up and sat right next to him. They looked so sweet that I ran for the camera.

And then in the blink of an eye the sweetness turned sour...and it was Sylvie's fault this time. Poor buddy. I'm sorry she's so crazy right now. :(

No comments: