Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Working 9-5

Yup, and it's a Saturday. boo- Daddy had to go in to work on a proposal today. So after naps, we decided to go to work too and then have dinner out. I have been meaning to take Brady to Tyson's Corner for a while now. The metro construction makes for Giant cranes that are literally right next to your car as you drive down the road. Indeed it is a slice of heaven for Brady! I loved it...I drove super slow and his excitement was uncontainable from the back seat. "WHOA! ANOTHER ONE! LOOK AT THAT ONE MOMMY! That's a really really tall crane!" It was So fun!

When we got to the office, the kids discovered Daddy and Mr. Mark's playground. ha!


They whiteboarded so Brady could better explain his approach to Mark (Brett's manager) while supportive Sylvie stood by and backed her bro.

Since I telework, I don't go in to the office anymore- so all this stuff is new to me. But apparently Brady's got the office hoteling reservations system down pat.

Here he is telling Sylvie, "This game is for big kids. You don't know how to do this. I will do it for you." Well dude, I don't know how to reserve hoteling space in this office either. So while you're at it, do it for me too, please. Thanks.


No comments: