Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Little Girl and Big Boy

The boys, small and big, are still napping (it was a super fun morning with friends!) but the little miss just woke up and is playing with her dolls. Really, I am just In Love with her outfit today, so here come a ton of picts! These adorable overalls are a loaner from Maya and I think Auntie Mo told me they were one of her favorites. I can tell you it is For Sure one of my favorite outfits. LOVE it!

Sylvie's doll has a magnetic pacifier that sticks to her doll face. Sylvie's not grasped this concept yet and is always borrowing the doll's paci, but then is very disappointed by it. It's funny to watch.

Just chatting with and showing dollie some omk (open-mouth kiss) love.
Sweet little mama taking baby for a ride (the rides are not so sweet...she drags the stroller and the baby always falls out- ha!)

When she was done dumping babies, she played with Brady's magnetic blocks. So fun to have them all to herself! :)


When the boys woke up and Grandma and Papa came over, we went outside to enjoy the mild, pre-rain weather. Brady ran with Sylvie's little outdoor toy and thought it was hilarious to "run by so fast you can't even see me or take my picture." Such a big boy in his windbreaker. :p



Sometimes he really can be so darn sweet. Today was one of those days. Oh, I just want to squeeze him!


2 comments:

Amber said...

I see she's had childcare lessons from her Uncle Joe. ; )

mthaival said...

Seeing Sylvie in these overalls made my morning!!!!